Are you looking to make a difference by providing patient-centered oral health care at a not-for-profit health care organization?
Would you like to:
- reduce barriers to care?
- provide needed services to under-resourced individuals in Marathon and Langlade county?
- improve the oral health of our patients and communities?
- apply for loan repayment awards through the National Health Service Corp?
Make a difference by:
- Increasing access to quality affordable oral health services.
- Providing a full scope of general dental care, including diagnostic services, preventive care, treatment planning, operative dentistry, crowns and bridges, prosthodontics, periodontics, and endodontics.
- Completing care to 8-10 scheduled patients, conduct 6-8 oral examinations, and see 1-2 emergency (same day appointment) patients per day.
If you are energetic, passionate, and caring we may be a great opportunity for you.
Qualities and experience you will need to have:
- graduated from a CODA accredited dental school with a DDS or DMD degree,
- a current unrestricted Wisconsin Dentist license in good standing
- current DEA registration
- current BLS certificate
- a minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- experience working with diverse populations - especially those from various socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds
Bridge Clinic offers you:
- Mission-driven supportive culture
- Patient-focused practice environment
- Just wages and competitive benefits
- Generous paid-time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing Education expense allowance and paid time off
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Life insurance, AD&D coverage, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement benefits that include a 401(k), Roth 401(k), and a quarterly 3% defined contribution to your retirement plan
About Bridge Clinic: Since 1995, Bridge Community Health Clinic has provided patient-focused primary medical care, preventive and restorative dental care, behavioral health care, and supportive services such as interpreting, health insurance enrollment, and transportation assistance. Bridge Clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that primarily serves Marathon, Lincoln, and Langlade counties. Services are available to all patients, regardless of insurance status, through sliding fee discounts and patient assistance programs.
Bridge Clinic’s mission and vision:
Mission: Bridge Community Health Clinic fills community needs by removing barriers to care, integrating medical, dental, and behavioral health services, and connecting patients and partners to resources.
Vision: The care we provide and the connections we create improves the health of our patients and communities.
EEOC Statement. Bridge Community Health Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Bridge Community Health Clinic provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or genetic information.
Bridge Community Health Clinic is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center located in scenic northcentral Wisconsin, serving the communities of Wausau, Antigo, Merrill and surrounding areas for more than 25 years. Help lives here at Bridge Community Health Clinic. We provide medical, dental and behavioral health services to all members of our community; no matter their income or personal circumstances.
Our team members are mission-driven team-players, focused on the needs of the patients and communities we serve. We value our staff by offering work-life balance, competitive wages and a range of benefits.
Immunization against COVID-19 is a requirement of employment at Bridge Community Health Clinic.