Bridge Community Health Clinic, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Director to join its senior leadership team.
In this role you assume overall responsibility for day-to-day management of the Clinic’s financial and revenue cycle operations, systems, and processes. This includes responsibility for financial reporting and forecasting, grants management, revenue cycle & reimbursement, strategic planning, information and risk management associated with a Federally Qualified Health Clinic (FQHC). You will also be responsible to that ensure compliance with applicable program requirements (i.e. federal, state & local).
You will provide daily operational oversite of our Business Office and Patient Access departments. You will work closely with the Executive Director, Human Resources Director, and Board of Directors to develop, align, and advance work efforts to meet strategic goals and the clinic’s mission.
At Bridge Clinic you will make a difference by:
- Helping to identify and implement growth opportunities that increase access and improve the quality of life for the under-resourced
- Managing relationships within the clinic, with community partners, and patients
- Maximizing our resources to ensure the quality care we provide is affordable
- Maintain financial strength and stability to ensure the clinic’s work continues
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong financial management background including revenue cycle management, grants management, and budgeting
- Experience managing financial reporting requirements placed on organizations receiving federal and state funding
- Possess collaborative leadership skills
- Passionate about supporting the under-resourced members of our community
- Leads with compassion
If this profile describes you, Bridge Clinic may be a great opportunity for you.
Here is what you'll need:
- A willingness to work collaboratively with others and respect their views
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to positively and proactively manage changing environments
- A solutions-focused approach to overcoming challenges
- Well-developed communication, leadership, and motivational skills
- Process improvement training or experience
- Prior experience with EHR software
Required: Bachelor’s degree in finance, healthcare administration, or related field from a recognized and accredited college or university. Relevant healthcare leadership experience may be considered in lieu of education
Desired: Master’s degree in healthcare administration or a health-related field from a recognized and accredited college or university
- Five (5) years of broad finance experience in a healthcare setting
- Three (3) years of healthcare financial management and leadership experience, including third-party reimbursement and federal budget and financing guidelines, restrictions, and requirements
- Three (3) years supervisory experience
- Experience that demonstrates increasing responsibility and scope of work
- Experience working in a medical outpatient setting
- Experience working in a Federally Qualified Health Clinic (FQHC) or community health center
Bridge Clinic offers you:
- Mission-driven patient-focused supportive culture
- Just wages and competitive benefits
- Group health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with a 3% quarterly contribution to your retirement plan
About Bridge Clinic: Since 1995, Bridge Community Health Clinic has provided patient-focused primary medical care, preventive and restorative dental care, behavioral health care, and supportive services such as interpreting, health insurance enrollment, and transportation assistance. Bridge Clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that primarily serves Marathon, Lincoln, and Langlade counties. Services are available to all patients, regardless of insurance status, through sliding fee discounts and patient assistance programs.
Bridge Clinic’s mission and vision:
Mission: Bridge Community Health Clinic fills community needs by removing barriers to care, integrating medical, dental, and behavioral health services, and connecting patients and partners to resources.
Vision: The care we provide and the connections we create improves the health of our patients and communities.
EEOC Statement. Bridge Community Health Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Bridge Community Health Clinic provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status or genetic information.